Practice managers are responsible for the operations and business aspect of a General Practice.
- – Business planning.
- – Handling financial systems for the practice, including payroll.
- – Selecting, training and supervising non-clinical staff.
- – Developing and supervising appointment systems that work well for patients and clinicians.
- – Ensuring accurate records are kept, and liaising with local health organisations such as clinical commissioning groups.
- – Developing strategies for the practice on issues such as computer systems and security, expanding or changing -services, and long-term services.
- – Response and resolution to complaints
- – Scheduling/Rota implementation of administrative & clinical staff
Wendy Jennings - General Practice Manager
Sara Marles - Assistant Practice Manager