Please note to avoid potentially dangerous errors we DO NOT accept prescription requests by telephone.
You may order your repeat prescription the following ways:
- By using the Patient Access tool at https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login
- In person - please tear off your right hand ordering slip from your prescription and use to re-order by post, fax or in person. Simply tick the box of the medication you require.
- Simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and date of birth.
- By Fax on 01788 575783.
- By Post - to Repeat Prescriptions, Whitehall Medical Practice, Morton Gardens, Rugby. CV21 3AQ.
- Arranging for a local chemist to collect and deliver your prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. On the day of collection your prescription will be ready after 4pm.